Nextopia proudly partners with a wide range of top agencies in the eCommerce world. Each month we choose a partner that stood out to us, and we get to know them a little better by interviewing the founder.
Congratulations Diztinct, for being our July Partner of the Month!
After working with Diztinct for over 6 years, we finally had the chance to meet Jeff Dyksen, the Founder and CEO of Diztinct, at this year’s IRCE! Read on to learn what Jeff has to say about eCommerce.
1. What does Diztinct specialize in?
Diztinct is a design and marketing agency that specializes in custom design, front-end development, online advertising, and SEO for eCommerce sellers. We work on the top three eCommerce platforms: BigCommerce, Shopify, and Magento.
2. What is Diztinct known for? What makes you different from other agencies?
We also help our clients grow their websites by crafting unique marketing and advertising strategies that meet the specific needs and opportunities of each client. This can be any combination of the following services:
- Conversion Rate Optimization and A/B Experiments
- Online Cost-Per-Click Advertising such as Google Shopping, AdWords, Bing, and Facebook Ads
- Search Engine Optimization, Content Creation, and Blogging
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Newsletter Management
3. Does Diztinct have any exciting news that you can tell us about?
Diztinct recently achieved Elite Partner status with BigCommerce. This is BigCommerce’s top tier for their partner directory. We are one of only a handful of agencies that have achieved this level.
4. Why do you think search & navigation is important? What are some of the challenges your customers are facing with search and navigation?
A smart and accurate search tool is critical to the success of a website. A customer that searches for something on your website is typically further along in the buying process and looking for something specific. Searchers convert much more frequently than browsers. Moreover, when a customer runs a search on a site she assumes that the results represent everything that a website offers for that particular search term. A weak search tool may not bring back all relevant products or it may bring back too many irrelevant products, both of which are poor user experiences.
5. Do you have a favorite Nextopia tool?
The product finder has been really useful for our clients that sell parts. We have been able to create advanced part finders that include options beyond the standard year, make, and model fields.
6. You’ve integrated Nextopia before- how did you find the integration? What kind of results have your clients seen so far?
Diztinct has been a partner with Nextopia for over 6 years. We have integrated Nextopia into many websites during this time. The integration is easy and involves just a few lines of code. We also like that we have full control over the design and layout of Nextopia’s search and filtering templates. This allows us to customize it to seamlessly match the design of the website.
7. What is it like working with the Nextopia team?
The Nextopia team is a pleasure to work with, and willing to help with custom requests when they arise. They are friendly and responsive. I also love their accent, eh?
8. What is Diztinct’s favorite quote?
We love this quote from Milton Glaser, a famous American graphic designer: “There are three responses to a piece of design – yes, no, and WOW! Wow is the one to aim for.”
To learn more about Diztinct, check out their website.