Who uses Nextopia
What kinds of companies use our site search, navigation, merchandizing and personalization technology
- The companies you meet at trade shows
- The companies you read about in the general and online retailing media
- The companies whose stores you visit at the local mall
- The companies whose websites you visit to buy the products or services you don't sell
- The companies that appear annually on the Internet Retailer Top 500 list
- The companies aspiring to all of the above
The range is pretty vast but with more than 1,500+ customers, answering the question, "What is a typical Nextopia customer?" is pretty challenging.
You'll find all sorts of Nextopia customers selling products and services across a huge variety of industries and categories. They're publicly listed. Others are privately funded. Some have large internal IT departments. At others, the same person answers the support line, fills the boxes and cuts the checks to suppliers, all while trying to improve PHP coding skills. It is a varied lot. You probably get the picture.
- What they share is an interest in improving their websites and making more money online.
- So they come to Nextopia.
- To tap our expertise and software development skills.
- To create better shopping experiences for their customers.
- So those visitors become customers.
- Whose purchases increase profits and make the decision maker feel wiser for having chosen Nextopia.
So what are you waiting for? Call us and become a wiser decision maker.