1. Personal Information
3. What Information is Collected
Nextopia collects Personal Information you provide when you register on the Website and use the Website, such as your name, email address, Website usage data, and similar information that you voluntarily provide to us via the Website. We may also collect Public Personal information, such as your name, gender, goals and relationship status that you make publicly available to us on third-party websites.
4. For What Purpose the Information is Collected
Nextopia collects your Personal Information to provide the services that we offer. We may also use your Personal Information, if applicable, to verify your identity, to make payments for services, to provide our services or support for our services, to respond to your queries, or to provide you with further information regarding our services. As a user of the Website, you acknowledge and agree that Nextopia may aggregate information about you and your use of the Website with similar information collected from users to enhance and optimize the services provided through the Website. Your general use of the Website may be included in an anonymized fashion in aggregate reports. The purpose of such aggregate reports is to better understand how the Website is used, for marketing and development purposes.
6. Targeted Advertising and Other Content
When you are using the Website, Nextopia may, from time to time, display to you advertising and promotional content that it determines may be of interest to you based on information you have provided to Nextopia. However, we will not provide any of your Private Personal Information to any third party without your express consent.
7. Data Retention
We will only retain your Personal Information as long as it continues to serve the purposes identified above.
Upon your request, made via the Website, we will permanently delete all your Personal Information that we have collected. The length of time we keep your Personal Information will vary depending on your use of our services and the nature of the Private Personal Information. When your information is no longer required for the purposes set out above, Nextopia will delete any Private Personal Information that could identify you. Nextopia may retain non-identifying information such as Website usage statistics.
8. Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Private Personal Information will not be disclosed or shared with any third party unless:
- Nextopia obtains your express consent to share such information;
- We are reasonably required to disclose the information to affiliates, subsidiaries, successors or service providers in order to provide our services;
- Nextopia is required by law, regulation, court order, warrant, subpoena, or other lawful request or demand by a governmental or law enforcement authority to disclose or share your Private Personal Information;
- Nextopia, in its sole judgment, believes it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required or permitted by law; or
- Nextopia finds that your actions on our Website violate your agreement with Nextopia, as defined in the Terms of Service, and disclosure is required to enforce our rights.
9. How the Information is Protected
Nextopia limits access to your Private Personal Information and stores it securely. Nextopia employs physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect our systems and all Private Personal Information under our control against unauthorized use and access. However, no method of transmitting or storing data is completely secure.
In addition to the security mechanisms we use to protect your information, we have strict security standards and practices to protect our computer systems and your Private Personal Information from unauthorized use or access. Nextopia insists that its employees who have access to your Private Personal Information are made aware of how to keep it confidential. Nextopia ensures that its employees understand that maintaining confidentiality is a condition of employment. Access to your Private Personal Information is only given to those who require it to provide services, or where permitted or required by law.
10. Storage Location of Private Personal Information